There are a number of ways for students to get involved in sexual violence prevention on campus.
Campus Community Centers & Institutes
- SAVE Peer Educators (for more information contact: [email protected])
- Beyond Sex Ed
- SARA Grants for Student Projects
- Violence Intervention & Prevention (VIP) Program
- Stanford Association of Students for Sexual Assault Prevention (Stanford ASAP)
- Women’s Coalition
- Sexual Health Peer Resources Center (SHPRC)
- Kardinal Kink
- Surviving in Numbers: Provides education and empowerment through workshops and storytelling.
- Know Your IX: Educates students on their school’s obligations to address sexual assault under Title IX and empowers them to take action if their school fails to meet those obligations.
- End Rape On Campus : Helps students file complaints against their school for mishandling sexual assault reports.
- Futures Without Violence: Addresses sexual and domestic violence in communities through policy development, educational programs, and public action campaigns.
- Clery Center for Security on Campus: Works to make schools safer through survivor advocacy and prevention education.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center: Provides education and resources on sexual assault.